Ways to speak with us
We like to speak to people, whether to talk about enrolling your child with us, or to explain what we do and how we do it, or to discuss any concern you have.
Parents can enrol their child at any time by visiting the Centre and filling in an enrolment form. The process includes a tour of our centre, an interview and discussion about orientation and the careful steps we follow to ease your child comfortably into our environment.
Hours of Operation
Hours of operations are from 6.00 am to 6.30 pm. Monday to Friday.
Our centre is open for 52 weeks of the year, closing only for gazetted public holidays.
- New Years Day ( 1st January)
- Australia Day (26th January if during the week)
- Labour Day ( March)
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Anzac Day (25th of April if during the week)
- Queen’s Birthday
- Melbourne Cup Day (First Tuesday in November)
- Christmas Day ( 25th December if during the week)
- Boxing Day (26th December or other Government allocated day)
Children can be dropped off and picked up at parental convenience, however a late fee is applicable after the scheduled close time.